Reliable BOTOX® and Microneedling in South Loop Chicago
Whether you're dealing with bruxism or looking for a minimally invasive cosmetic enhancement, it can be challenging to find an effective treatment option from a trusted provider. At SRB Dental, we provide BOTOX treatment and microneedling in the South Loop neighborhood of Chicago to help you achieve your health and aesthetic goals.
Our skilled team is passionate about meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. We will help you feel comfortable and confident no matter your reasons for seeking out BOTOX or microneedling. You can trust that our providers will help you get the treatment you deserve. Take the first step by contacting our office to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (312) 496-6638 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Is BOTOX?
BOTOX treatment uses a neurotoxin that can disrupt the nerves involved in muscle contraction. By injecting BOTOX into the face, it temporarily relaxes muscles under the skin to provide various health and cosmetic benefits. Some of the benefits of using BOTOX for aesthetic or functional results include:
- Minimally invasive: Using a small needle, our technician injects BOTOX into specific treatment areas, such as your forehead or jaw muscles. Because this treatment is minimally invasive, you can quickly resume normal activities.
- Near-immediate impact: It only takes a single appointment to experience results, and you'll see the full impact of your treatment after three to four days.
- Satisfying results: With quick, reliable results, patients tend to be very satisfied with the treatment outcome. Whether using BOTOX for cosmetic or health purposes, you can expect to enjoy your results for around three months.
What Can BOTOX Treat?
When you visit our practice, we will sit down with you to discuss if BOTOX is the right treatment option to address your needs. Depending on your circumstances and medical history, our team will determine if you are a good candidate for BOTOX treatment. We use your goals to create a personalized plan that details how many injections you need and where you'll need them. With BOTOX treatment, we can address:
- Bruxism & TMD: Many people suffer from bruxism, otherwise known as teeth grinding. For chronic jaw clenching, nighttime teeth grinding, and TMD pain, BOTOX can help. By injecting BOTOX into strained, tight jaw muscles, we can help relax the muscles and relieve tension.
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines: As you age, it's natural to develop wrinkles and fine lines around your forehead, eyes, and mouth. Factors like sun exposure or smoking can accelerate this process, leaving you wanting to achieve a more youthful appearance. BOTOX offers predictable, subtle results to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that uses tiny, sterilized needles to treat various skin concerns. Also called collagen induction therapy, microneedling takes advantage of the skin's ability to repair itself. It works by triggering the skin's natural regeneration process, increasing cell turnover and skin elasticity. This can lead to firmer, rejuvenated skin. Microneedling can be used for a variety of reasons, including:
- Helping smooth, firm, and tone skin
- Evening out skin tone and reducing hyperpigmentation
- Improving the appearance of scars, acne, and wrinkles
Our Microneedling Process
When you visit us for microneedling treatment, our technician will examine your skin and discuss your cosmetic concerns and goals. This allows us to determine if microneedling is right for you. We combine microneedling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment to further increase cell regeneration, leading to more visible results.
Many see an impact after just one microneedling treatment, but multiple can be done over time to provide the best outcome. It is considered a minimally invasive procedure, meaning you can quickly return to your life after treatment.
FAQs About BOTOX and Microneedling
When considering BOTOX or microneedling for yourself, it's natural to have questions. Rest assured, our skilled practitioners can answer your questions and give you the information you need to make a confident decision. Some common questions we receive include:
When provided by a skilled technician like our practitioners, BOTOX and microneedling are considered generally safe. Both BOTOX injections and microneedling devices are FDA-approved, and our team takes all necessary precautions to ensure safety during your appointment.
Immediately after treatment, you can expect some skin irritation. There may also be redness over the next few days. This is the body's immune response triggering due to the needles. You can return to work or school as soon as you're comfortable, but it's best to avoid sun exposure, harsh chemicals, and makeup for at least one week after treatment.
It's normal to feel some discomfort during the procedure, but most patients don't require any topical anesthetic. You can expect any discomfort to go away quickly after treatment.
Skilled BOTOX and Microneedling in Chicago
At SRB Dental, we are proud to provide skilled microneedling and BOTOX treatment to South Loop and the surrounding Chicago communities. Whether you are looking to reduce teeth grinding, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, or reduce the appearance of scarring, our team can leverage these treatments to address your needs. When you visit our practice, you can expect us to use our compassion and skill to provide you with quality care. Learn more by giving our office a call to schedule your appointment today!
CALL US: (312) 496-6638 REQUEST APPOINTMENT